Whoa....

April 25, 2017

I started my first blog in 2009 when I was a Freshman in college and oh man... it did not work. Of course it didn't though, I was totally inept! I was living on my own for the first time, I didn't know what I was going to do with my life. Heck, I didn't know what I was going to do with my weekend! I was just eager to do something that I thought was going to be cool and easy. I was already an okay writer and I read a lot of fashion magazines so in my 19-year-old brain I thought I had everything it took to be a successful blogger. Boy, was I wrong.


Me visiting Chicago circa 2009


Like I did with most things when I was in my late teens and early twenties, I jumped into the deep end of a pool filled with sharks, twelve-foot waves, and a strong undertow. (That's a scary pool....) And I found myself completely unprepared, under researched, drowning.

But not this time! I've done my research, I'm okay with trial and error. I know this is going to take lots of dedication and practice but I thank you for going on this adventure with me! It's going to be fun!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts